Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hunger Games & Cleaning

After the adventure that was TEDxWarsaw, Lola and I loitered. Why, you ask? BECAUSE WE WERE GOING TO SEE THE HUNGER GAMES! (Oh, I'm sorry. I mean "Igrzyska śmierci" - which Google translates (incorrectly) as "Olympics of Death")

Anyway, let's talk time differences.

Poland is 6 hours ahead of the east coast. So, when it is midnight in NYC, it is 6 am here.  Now... if a movie were to have a midnight showing here... that means I see it approximately... 6 hours before those losers in America. Muhahaha.

Anyway, Rachel met up with us, and we did the whole "hanging out at a mall" thing. It was very 15 years old. Then we saw Hunger Games. I'm very pleased with the film version. I'm curious to see how the other ones will be.

The rest of my week was spent in class and cleaning. Why cleaning? Because my parents were coming! And the apartment was getting mad filthy. But it wasn't a bad thing. I quite enjoyed the cleaning. I took care of a lot of little details that needed to be taken care of - like fixing my boots (A conversation that went like this. "I have shoes." "OK?" "To repair?" "22 zl")

No comments:

Post a Comment