Search This Blog

Monday, March 5, 2012

Crochet Project

I've done some great crocheting recently. I finished a scarf to match a hat I got for Christmas. Now, I'm slowly working on some fingerless gloves to match with the remainder of my yarn.

Last night, I finished a great project. It's not as complicated as the afghan I'm crocheting at home. Nor is it as complicated as some of the scarfs I'm making. Yet, it's the first time I've made anything in the round or anything that needed to fit a certain size.


What's that? Why yes, it is an iPod case. I modified this pattern. By modify, I mean that I changed colors every three rows until I got to the blue. Then I did a few more rows of the blue because the pattern as written wasn't tall enough for my iPod - which is a problem with my gauge, I'm sure. All I need to do is buy a white, star-shaped button for the flap closure. My love of the American flag has gone through the roof since I got to Poland. I'll try to rock it still in the US... but we'll see how well that goes.

1 comment:

  1. I'm making a "learners scarf". Meaning- all those fancy tricks people do, I'm learning. In this one scarf. It's baller. But not as awesome as your USA flag ipod case. TEAM AMERICA! <3

    ReplyDelete