Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Polish Online

Are you serious, world? I've been living in Poland for four weeks, struggling my way through language classes because I couldn't find ways to learn Polish at home. Low-and-behold, there's this AMAZING Polish language resource online at UPitt's website. My roommate told me that I should go to the Pitt website (evidently their Polish-English dictionary is the best on the web).

While looking for books on Amazon (about the Polish language, of course), I came across a review for a book that said (basically), "Why buy this book? The up-to-date version is online. Along with a computer program you can use to do drills that will correct you."

It will be frustrating to do by myself, but at least I have another resource so I won't lose everything I'm learning here.

No comments:

Post a Comment