Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Day in Warsaw Before Paris

After getting back from Czestochowa, my folks and I had a nice little dinner at a restaurant at Zlote Tarasy. We would've gone further, but it's a bit difficult to do that while lugging suitcases around.

The next morning was for the exploration of Warsaw. So, of course, we focused on the important thing - Lazienki Park! Then Old Town.

My preparation for the event went well. So, our visit to the palaces and the Old Orangery went flawlessly! I think my parents really loved how the beauty of the park. Mom really loved the parquet floors, and she has all sorts of plans for new quilts and whatnot.



After Lazienki Park, I took my folks to Charlotte. I think Mom really enjoyed it. I'm not sure how Dad felt, but it was great. Then we took a bus to Old Town. Mostly Mom and I shopped for amber while Dad looked on indulgently.

No comments:

Post a Comment