Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2011

Mieszkam w mieszkaniu

Roomie and I are well on our way to finding a Polish apartment for this upcoming year. Mieszkanie.pl had been our go to resource for apartment hunting. After living in the dorms for four years, it's exciting to hunt for a place of my own - even if that place is only for a year. I think this will be good experience for my living in one location for the next seven years of my life when I finally return... I'll hopefully be able to really set up shop somewhere.

I'm feeling very burnt out as far as activities go. I can only focus for so long at a time at Polish language learning, thesis revisions, and reading even trashy novels. It's so that I have a hard time focusing on television shows and movies. I believe this is a result of being overactive. Between my job at the gallery and my volunteer position at the historical society, I spend six hours a day in front of a computer. What's the correct solution to this problem?


That's right! I started crocheting again. Perhaps, if this goes well, I can take my needle and an easy scarf pattern to Poland with me and make everyone pocket scarfs for Christmas. After all, I hear it gets really cold in Poland...

No comments:

Post a Comment