Search This Blog

Monday, June 27, 2011

Flights

I booked them. Goodbye to the United States on September 10. Eek. At least this way my mom will get to say goodbye to me. That is, if the floodwaters ever recede enough to get to the airport. I bought a sweet "I Survived the Great Missouri Flood" shirt at the CWS game on Friday. It might be a little preemptive, but I'm hoping it's going to be true!

I'll be back in the wonderful USofA somewhere in the last week of June. I'm pushing for July 1, so I'm home for Fourth of July 2012, but I'll have time to travel around Europe or get packed up after school ends.


I've been trying to get lesson plans in order in case I do show up and they want me to just teach a class. Hopefully I'll be student teaching, but I think I could manage to be a cool professor if needed. So, I wait. And prepare.

If I get a class on American culture, those kids won't know what hit them.

No comments:

Post a Comment